ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Tim Diggins <subscri...@red56.co.uk>
Subject transitive dependencies list
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 21:17:58 GMT
Hi -

I'm looking for a way to give me a list of all the dependencies
(tranistive) for a particular module for a particular configuration -
either within ant (but neither info (becuase it is a pre-resolve task)
nor buildlist (cause it's file focussed) do this for me). I don't need
the organization, version or other information...

Can you give any pointers to how I should do this (or do you reckon I
will have to use ivy from within java to do this/build my own ant task).
I thought one option was to parse the xml output of the report task...
if that doesn't sound too mad.

Thanks

Tim