ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Loehr, Ruel" <rlo...@pointserve.com>
Subject source jars
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 14:38:17 GMT
Can someone point me in the right direction?  I can't find the right
docs.

I'd like to setup a best practice for my devs such that when they add
dependencies, they are including the source jars.   This is referring to
adding them to the repository.      Does the format (naming) matter?   I
assume it should be jarname-source.jar and live in the same dir as the
dependency.

Does the eclipse plugin integrate with this at all?   E.g., once I have
a beautiful source repository how do I get them down to my eclipse
environment?

Ruel Loehr

Configuration Management

Pointserve, Inc.