ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <...@apache.org>
Subject Extending IvyBuildList
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 10:39:11 GMT
Hi Ivy,

Thanks for  providing this  great API,  and more  particularly the
IvyBuildList  Ant  task  that  I  extend  to  generate  my  Hudson
configuration  files  automatically  for continuous  build  of  my
project.

I only  had to slightly modify  it to be  able to get the  list of
sorted modules,  and the  list of build  files.  See  the attached
patch.

NOTE: this patch is based on  Ivy 1.4.1, but it should be possible
to do the same thing on trunk (the patch does not apply on trunk).

If this change makes sense to you, I can file a JIRA issue.

WDYT?
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty