ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <...@apache.org>
Subject How to specify the resolver used in <ivy:repreport>?
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 16:51:54 GMT
Hi there,

I'm  trying to  use <ivy:repreport>  with  Ivy 1.4.1  and I  don't
understand where  it looks for  dependencies.  I have  the feeling
that it looks in the first resolver defined in ivyconf.xml.

This feeling is confirmed by the fact that in the generated
ivy-repository-report.xml there is mention of my defaultResolver:

<module organisation="org" name="mozilla" resolver="default-chain">

Any idea?  Either it's missing from the documentation, or
the feature does not exist (yet).

Cheers,
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot