ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From nirvdrum <kmen...@servprise.com>
Subject Re: Dealing with bad POMs?
Date Sun, 27 May 2007 20:30:23 GMT

Alright.  I can certainly raise issues with them, but the maven tool itself
is resilient to these types of errors.  This seems like a case of "fix it in
one place once" or "fix it many places, many times".  I'll raise a JIRA in
ivy, too, since the tool should also allow some sort of override here.  If
it can detect the failure, it should have the ability to ignore it, too.

Setting up a private repository isn't really all that ideal either.  I was
hoping to use ivy since I read about how it was much easier and quicker to
use than maven.

Thanks for the response though,
Kevin