ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From nirvdrum <kmen...@servprise.com>
Subject Dealing with bad POMs?
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 17:30:56 GMT

Hi,

As noted earlier, I'm looking to move from maven2 over to ant+ivy.  During
the migration, I've run across problems with a few POMs on ibiblio.  maven2
apparently deals with the problems okay, since I never had problems
downloading the files.  ivy doesn't seem to allow me to. Is there anyway to
tell ivy to download the files no matter what?

As an example of the problems, one POM marks a version as 4.0.1, while the
artifact is actually at version 4.0.2.  ivy finds the files in the correct
path, but then compares against the POM and borks when the versions don't
match.

In another, the organization defined in the POM does not match that used as
the path to the artifact.  Once again, ivy finds the file fine, but borks
when doing a consistency check on the POM.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin