ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Saloucious <salouci...@gmail.com>
Subject Ant task : pattern and conf
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 12:53:35 GMT

Hi,

I would like to retrieve my dependencies with ivy:retrieve task anyway i'm
faced a problem and don't not which is the best solution.
Indeed is there a way to specify  a type only for a conf :

<ivy-retrieve pattern="pattern"  type="jar,bundle,ejb"
conf="buildtime,runtime,ext"/>

Here I would like that ejb type be handle only by ext conf, actully  if in
my ivy file i've got a dependency in buildtime with 2 types on repository,
ivy retrieves dependencies in jar and ejb too.

May be this is the solution, is a well design ?
<property name="pattern"
value="${lib.dir}/[conf]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"/>
<ivy-retrieve pattern="${pattern}"  type="jar,bundle"
conf="buildtime,runtime"/>
<ivy-retrieve pattern="${pattern}"  type="ejb" conf="ext"/>

Thanks