ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From jgunz <slo...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject Re: Sporadic resolution errors
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:14:45 GMT

We are using the url resolver to access a Subversion controlled Ivy
repository via https. Both the build machine and the machine hosting the
repository have been under excessive loads lately and I suspect this is the
problem -- I would just like to avoid having our Cruise Control process fail
and upsetting the rest of the team ;-)