ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From jgunz <slo...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject Sporadic resolution errors
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:46:43 GMT

I'm having an issue where Ivy sporadically fails to resolve dependencies that
actually DO exist in my internal Ivy repository. I believe the problem is
caused by heavy processor or network load on my development machines because
usually rerunning the build will succeed. Is there any configuration I could
do to perhaps extend the timeout used or add a retry attempt to resolution?

An example failure I got this morning is...

[FAILED     ] [ antlr | antlr | 2.7.6rc1 ]/antlr.jar[jar] : Socket is closed
(46ms)
[NOT FOUND  ] [ antlr | antlr | 2.7.6rc1 ]/antlr.jar[jar]

Antlr does exist, when I reran my build it succeeded. The "socket is closed"
message is not always the same -- I've seen a variety of error messages in
this spot.

Any help would be appreciated.