ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Saloucious <salouci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conflicts Dependencies
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:12:16 GMT

Yeah !!!!!!!

organisation attribute seems to be the solution.

Sorry for obfuscating code but i'm not files' owner and i'm not sure to be
granted to publish them....
You're right on module D this is not "myorg" but "other-org"

Now a battlle begins to tell other people to change their ivy module files
(put a org attribute in spring dependency)

Thanks for your amazingly reactivity

:-)