ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Saloucious <salouci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conflicts Dependencies
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:41:17 GMT

Hi,
I'm using v1.4.1

Here is the files (i've refractored files).

Module A :
http://www.nabble.com/file/7779/ivy.xml ivy.xml

Module B :
http://www.nabble.com/file/7780/B-ivy.xml B-ivy.xml

Module D:
http://www.nabble.com/file/7781/D-ivy.xml D-ivy.xml

Module C
Spring Framework (2.0.1 and  1.2.6)

Behaviour ---> Ivy retrieves Spring 2.0.1 asked by A, Spring 1.2.6 asked by
D and rejects Spring 1.2.6 asked by B

I'm using a filesystem pattern :

<filesystem name="libs">
<ivy
pattern="${ivy.shared.default.root}/[organization]/[module]/[revision]/[module]-ivy.xml"
/>
<artifact
pattern="${ivy.shared.default.root}/[organization]/[module]/[revision]/[type]s/[artifact].[ext]"
/>
</filesystem>

Thanks