ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From smu <>
Subject Re: Common dependencies
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 19:09:11 GMT

Thanks for this idea. I just did this way - declared common libraries in one
modulies and made all other modules dependant on it. Also what I did -
almost all external dependencies I declared with transtive=false. Otherwise
you will receive huge bunch of unnecessary jars.

BTW ibiblio resolver is not currect (maven2) - it doesn't undestand
'' properties - you have to correct them yourself.