ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: publish two artifacts from single project
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 07:28:56 GMT
On 4/26/07, jeff <jeffrey.blattman@yahoo.com> wrote:
> i did find a hack to accomplish this ... which was to create a new build file that just
had the ant code to publish the second artifact. note from my previous email that i had to
set ivy.dep.file in the seconard build file.

You don't need to call publish twice to do what you want, but rather
use tokens in your publication pattern:
     <ivy:publish resolver="private"
                    organisation="com.sun.portal"
                    module="admin"
                    revision="${PS.product.version}"
                    pubdate="${pubdate}"
                    status="integration"
                    overwrite="true"

           <artifacts pattern="lib/[artifact].[ext]" />
       </ivy:publish>

HTH,

Xavier

> i needed to publish the secondary artifact in a separate ant file, i am guessing because
once the primary ivy.xml is loaded, i could not overwrite the variables setup by it to point
to the primary artifact.

> is there some better way to accomplish this?
>
> jeff <jeffrey.blattman@yahoo.com> wrote: i have one project (one build.xml), that
generates multiple JARs that i wish to publish. i can't find the right approach to this.

> i've tried too many permutations to list here, but this is the latest i have tried ...
>
> my two artifacts ...
>

> and ...
>

>                      organisation="com.sun.portal"
>                      module="admin"
>                      revision="${PS.product.version}"
>                      pubdate="${pubdate}"
>                      status="integration"
>                      overwrite="true"
>         >

> thus publishes both of the JARs, but both as the same name, admin-7.2.jar, so one overwrites
the other.

> any ideas?

>  Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

>  Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.