ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <>
Subject Re: code review please: issue 475
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 06:14:28 GMT
On 4/23/07, jeff <> wrote:
> *Xavier Hanin <>* wrote:
> I don't know apache rules very well, but I would be surprised if you have
> write access to our project. Indeed AFAIK commiting directly is considered
> as being a commiter, which requires a vote in our PPMC.
> i suspect i have write access, because when i was approved for another
> project, it was just "apache svn write access", and not specific to the
> project. but ya, i don't really know how apache works it either.
> but anyway, i realize i am not a committer on this project so i won't even
> try. i am attaching a patch file. would you mind applying it? i'd really
> like this to be in the next release, so if you have a 2.x release branch,
> could you put it there, as well as the trunk?

For attaching the patch I'd prefer using the issue in JIRA. I don't know
Apache rules well enough to be sure, but I know that there is no problem to
apply patches when they are attached in JIRA with the checkbox saying it's a
contribution. It's also easier to keep track of your contribution.

And about the branch, 2.0 developments are occurring on the trunk, so no

> thanks!
> Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.<*;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->

Learn Ivy at ApacheCon:
Manage your dependencies with Ivy!