ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ivy.jar and ant
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:22:26 GMT
On 4/23/07, smu <saulius.sinkunas@delfi.lt> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You sould better use the documentation @ apache:
> http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/ which is more up to date.
>
> Thanks for the solution. Anyway I think it would be very good to update
> current documentation and replace that non-existing link to real example.

I agree it would be very good, but I don't think we have enough time for
that for the moment (1.4 doc is not easy to maintain because it's only a
backup of the old site). As volunteers it's not always easy to find time to
work on Ivy, and I think it's better to keep concentrated on the 2.0 version
for the moment.

Xavier

Almost finished migration from Maven2 to ant+ivy :)