ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: emma code coverage
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2007 11:56:12 GMT
On 4/21/07, jeff <jeffrey.blattman@yahoo.com> wrote:

> i am trying to build and run ivy from the trunk, and unless i stick some
> emma*.jars in ~/.ivy/jars, it won't execute.

I'm surprised it doesn't work, I've made a release a few days ago (which
should be built from scratch, with nothing in the ivy cache), and it worked
properly. Could you elaborate on the error  you get?

is there some bit need to flip to turn off the code coverage?

You can simply avoid code coverage by building using 'ant test-report' for a
full build with unit tests, or 'ant jar', for a simple build using unit
tests.

Xavier

thanks.

> Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.