ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse ivyDe plugin not loading
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:08:19 GMT
On 4/17/07, Kurt Jensen <Kurt.Jensen@intermountainmail.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My ivyDe plugin quit working and I have no idea why.  It no longer shows
> up in eclipse environment.  I checked and the files were still in the
> plugin and feature directories.

This is weird. Did you check if they appear in the plugin details of your
eclipse about dialog? Did you check your error log? And what do you actually
mean by not working? Is it the classpath container that doesn't show up, or
even the actions and views that aren't available?

- Xavier

I've already tried reinstalling eclipse and the plugin, to no avail.

> Does anybody have any ideas??
>
> Kurt

Manage your dependencies with Ivy!
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/