ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: install, fail on error
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 07:49:46 GMT
On 4/13/07, Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:

> I dont know the task so this could be not completely right ;-)
> The source [1] sais, that often a BuildException is thrown which means,
> that the build fails.

The problem is that 'often'  is not enough for Jeff :)

The IvyInstall calls ivy install engine, but do not check the returned
report to see if there's an error (as is done in IvyResolve for instance).
Open an issue for that, fixing it is really easy if one take some
inspiration from IvyResolve source.

Xavier

Jan

> [1]