ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ivy default cache property
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:44:18 GMT
On 4/10/07, Anton Stalnuhhin <Anton.Stalnuhhin@webmedia.ee> wrote:

> >What do you mean by different properties? Do you mean different values?
> With
> >ant it's pretty simple to have different values for a property depending
> on
> >the OS.
>
> ok, I believe it, but is it hard to make such property for ivy? I'll try
> to explain, why. Maybe, I'm wrong... And yes, I meant different values.
>
> >It isn't really hard, but I don't see what it would make simpler, since
> it
> >would be exactly the same as what you are doing for the moment with your
> >defaultCache settings. Could you give more details on what you would like
> >do?
>
> What must I do to make target for cleaning ivy cache? As I understand the
> only way is to define a property with ivy.cache.folder. It would be easier
> to have such in Ivy instead of defining property (especially in different
> OS).

Ok, maybe I see what you want now - not really sure, but let me make a
guess. What you want is Ivy to set a property available in Ant which points
to the directory used for cache, so that you can easily clean your ivy cache
without changing where Ivy puts its cache. Is that right? Or am I still
lost?

- Xavier

> Anton Stalnuhhin [5248202]
> antons@webmedia.ee