ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ivy default cache property
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:11:52 GMT
On 4/10/07, Anton Stalnuhhin <Anton.Stalnuhhin@webmedia.ee> wrote:

> Yes, I did it. As you wrote: <conf defaultCache="${ivy.default.cache}" />
>
> But... situation is next.
> We build project in different environments with different OS. For example,
> some developers are using Windows, and for integrating into main branch we
> use Linux. So we will have to keep different properties in different OS.

What do you mean by different properties? Do you mean different values? With
ant it's pretty simple to have different values for a property depending on
the OS.

It is possible, but it is not comfortable. I think it is not hard to make
> such property in Ivy, but I don't know for sure...

It isn't really hard, but I don't see what it would make simpler, since it
would be exactly the same as what you are doing for the moment with your
defaultCache settings. Could you give more details on what you would like to
do?

- Xavier