ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ivy default cache property
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:54:07 GMT
On 4/10/07, Anton Stalnuhhin <Anton.Stalnuhhin@webmedia.ee> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Are there any default cache property? Something like ${ivy.default.cache
> }???
> If there are, tell me please, I couldn't find in docs or ivy.jar.... If
> not, I'll tell why I think it should be.

No, there isn't, if you want to use one you have to add something like this
to your settings file (or ivyconf in 1.4 terminology):
<settings defaultCache="${ivy.default.cache}" />
or in 1.4
<conf defaultCache="${ivy.default.cache}" />

But I'd be interested to know why you think there should be one.

- Xavier

> Anton Stalnuhhin [5248202]
> antons@webmedia.ee

Manage your dependencies with Ivy!