ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conflicts Dependencies
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:37:31 GMT
On 4/10/07, Saloucious <saloucious@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm using v1.4.1
>
> Here is the files (i've refractored files).
>
> Module A :
> http://www.nabble.com/file/7779/ivy.xml ivy.xml
>
> Module B :
> http://www.nabble.com/file/7780/B-ivy.xml B-ivy.xml
>
> Module D:
> http://www.nabble.com/file/7781/D-ivy.xml D-ivy.xml
>
> Module C
> Spring Framework (2.0.1 and  1.2.6)
>

> Behaviour ---> Ivy retrieves Spring 2.0.1 asked by A, Spring 1.2.6 asked
> by
> D and rejects Spring 1.2.6 asked by B

I'm sorry, but I'm still not sure to understand what you mean by retrieve in
that context. Could you tell us:
- which tasks you are using in your ant build (if you use ant) or which
command line arguments you use
- what do you see in the console related to spring dependency resolution
- which files related to spring do you see in your cache after the
resolution of module A dependencies, if you clean your cache before
launching Ivy

Thanks,
- Xavier

Manage your dependencies with Ivy!