ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Common dependencies
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 13:07:55 GMT
On 4/3/07, smu <saulius.sinkunas@delfi.lt> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> http://www.nabble.com/ibiblio-resolver-and-optional-pom-dependencies-tf3497317.html
>
> Thanks - I will have it in mind.
>
> > This seems to be a bug. Could you give more details (like pointing to a
> > pom
> > using project.name, or pointing to a maven doc page explaining how we
> > should
>
> Sorry, it was my mistake. i had in mind {project.groupId} and
> {project.version}.
>
> When version 2.0 is going to be released?

We are currently preparing the release of a first 2.0 alpha version which
shouldn't be too long to come... but we won't strongly encourage to migrate,
since it will only be an alpha version. It's difficult to give an ETA for an
open source project developed only by volunteers, so I can't really say much
more for the moment. Subscribe to the dev mailing list if you want to get
regular updates on our progress.

BTW is it possible to receive all posts in this forum to email? I subscribed
> to ivy mailing lists (using email) but still don't receive new posts. I
> tried to subscribe 2 times but didn't receive any response.

Yes, it's a mailing list to which nabble is only giving another interface.
How did you subscribe? It happens from time to time that apache mailing
lists daemons have issues to subscribe new users, so try again and you may
get luckier this time :-)

- Xavier

Bye,