ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Common dependencies
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 05:26:01 GMT
On 4/2/07, smu <saulius.sinkunas@delfi.lt> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for this idea. I just did this way - declared common libraries in
> one
> modulies and made all other modules dependant on it. Also what I did -
> almost all external dependencies I declared with transtive=false.
> Otherwise
> you will receive huge bunch of unnecessary jars.

If you're using maven2 compatibility, you may get a 'huge bunch of
unnecessary jars' because of your configuration mapping. See this recent
thread:
http://www.nabble.com/ibiblio-resolver-and-optional-pom-dependencies-tf3497317.html

BTW ibiblio resolver is not currect (maven2) - it doesn't undestand
> 'project.name' properties - you have to correct them yourself.

This seems to be a bug. Could you give more details (like pointing to a pom
using project.name, or pointing to a maven doc page explaining how we should
resolve project.name? Indeed we already fixed some properties:

Thanks for your feedback!

- Xavier

Bye,