ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Anton Stalnuhhin" <>
Subject RE: ivy default cache property
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:34:14 GMT
>What do you mean by different properties? Do you mean different values? With
>ant it's pretty simple to have different values for a property depending on
>the OS.

ok, I believe it, but is it hard to make such property for ivy? I'll try to explain, why.
Maybe, I'm wrong... And yes, I meant different values.

>It isn't really hard, but I don't see what it would make simpler, since it
>would be exactly the same as what you are doing for the moment with your
>defaultCache settings. Could you give more details on what you would like to
What must I do to make target for cleaning ivy cache? As I understand the only way is to define
a property with ivy.cache.folder. It would be easier to have such in Ivy instead of defining
property (especially in different OS).

Anton Stalnuhhin [5248202]