ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Anton Stalnuhhin" <Anton.Stalnuh...@webmedia.ee>
Subject RE: ivy default cache property
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:05:38 GMT
Yes, I did it. As you wrote: <conf defaultCache="${ivy.default.cache}" />

But... situation is next.
We build project in different environments with different OS. For example, some developers
are using Windows, and for integrating into main branch we use Linux. So we will have to keep
different properties in different OS. It is possible, but it is not comfortable. I think it
is not hard to make such property in Ivy, but I don't know for sure...

Anton Stalnuhhin [5248202]
antons@webmedia.ee

________________________________

From: Xavier Hanin [mailto:xavier.hanin@gmail.com]
Sent: T 10.04.2007 15:54
To: ivy-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: ivy default cache property

On 4/10/07, Anton Stalnuhhin <Anton.Stalnuhhin@webmedia.ee> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Are there any default cache property? Something like ${ivy.default.cache
> }???
> If there are, tell me please, I couldn't find in docs or ivy.jar.... If
> not, I'll tell why I think it should be.

No, there isn't, if you want to use one you have to add something like this
to your settings file (or ivyconf in 1.4 terminology):
<settings defaultCache="${ivy.default.cache}" />
or in 1.4
<conf defaultCache="${ivy.default.cache}" />

But I'd be interested to know why you think there should be one.

- Xavier

> Anton Stalnuhhin [5248202]
> antons@webmedia.ee

Manage your dependencies with Ivy!