ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jing Xue <jing...@digizenstudio.com>
Subject why doesn't the chain stop at cache?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 02:46:16 GMT
Hi,

I'm running a build off the trunk I checked out yesterday (4/1), with
this config:

<ivysettings>
  <property name="ivy.ibiblio.default.artifact.root" value="http://repo1.maven.org/maven2"
/>
  <property name="ivyx.returnFirst" value="true" override="false" />
  <settings defaultResolver="main" checkUpToDate="true" />
  <resolvers>
    <chain name="main" returnFirst="${ivyx.returnFirst}">
      <cache name="cache" />
      <ibiblio name="ibiblio" m2compatible="true" root="http://repo1.maven.org/maven2"
/>
     </chain>
  </resolvers>
</ivysettings>

After one successful resolve, everything is in the cache now. I thought
with returnFirst being true, it should not be going to ibiblio. Yet it
does for every dependency. What am I missing?

BTW, as a matter of fact, my ISP actually decided to cut me off for about 5
minutes right in the middle of a resolve. Imagine that. 8-)

Thanks.
--
Jing Xue