ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Korobskiy <dkro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re[2]: ivy default cache property
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:12:10 GMT
Hi, Anton

XH> On 4/10/07, Anton Stalnuhhin <Anton.Stalnuhhin@webmedia.ee> wrote:
>>
>> exactly :)

XH> Ok, so please add your vote to this issue:
XH> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-321

XH> You can also open another one for a simpler solution (publishing ivy cache
XH> location as property in ant).

... or you could go the other way, define an Ant property for Ivy cache
location, and use the Ant property in Ivy configuration files which is currently
supported in Ivy. Setting IvyDE aside, that works fine (e.g. on our project we
use this approach) and there are workarounds to make it work with IvyDEs of
individual developers as well.

Dmitriy <1-127-441 @ICQ, DKroot @Skype, DKroot1 @AIM, dkroot1_at_gmail_dot_com @Google
Talk>