ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Ant + Ivy Birds of a Feather Session at ApacheCon
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 06:18:38 GMT
I will unfortunately not be present in Amsterdam (my boss said that he has
not enough budgets...  Grrr...  He merit that I give the name of my employer
;-) ).  However, there is one topics that I think would be interesting:

It would be nice if ant could be able to download an entire antlib with its
dependencies, using ivy of curse ;-).  And that, without having to install
anything else than the basic ant installation.

Gilles