ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Sporadic resolution errors
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 06:16:04 GMT
Another workaround might be to reduce the load on your repository by placing
a squid proxy in front or your repository, or maybe look at some options in
the apache server that might enhance the caching.  I never did such a thing,
but it might work...

However, if you don't know how to configure apache orsquid, and if you are a
java developer, writing a resolver might be better (certainly for the
community :-)).

Gilles