ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kundig Andréas <kun...@OFAC.CH>
Subject war and ear etc...
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:44:08 GMT
Hello

I want to use ivy in several existing WSAD projects.

There are war projects, and ear projects which refer to the wars.

A war project needs to know which jars he puts in the WEB-INF/lib directory  for distribution,

which jars are distributed by the ear (the war must refer to them in the META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
file)

and which jars he needs only for compilation (the jars the server provides to all ears).

An ear project needs to know which jars he distributes.

I am trying to keep all the information about jar dependencies in the ant/ivy system.

Is this possible ?

thank you

Andreas Kundig