ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mark Whelan <mwhe...@ngxsolutions.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE Using cache to link jars?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:02:31 GMT

It was working perfectly when I first installed it, and the project build
path showed the ivy.xml configured jars to be coming from lib/default/ and
lib/test, not from the cache. My only thought as this being a possible
problem was the change in behaviour to using the cache instead. I had
expected that when IvyDE did the resolve/retrieve it was use to cache to add
the jars to the lib/default, etc directories, then link those.

Thanks for your help John, and for your response Xavier in clearing it up.