ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mark Whelan <mwhe...@ngxsolutions.com>
Subject IvyDE Using cache to link jars?
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 23:40:52 GMT

When I first setup IvyDE (latest version, using Eclipse 3.2) it was happily
resolving and retrieving my dependencies and placing them in the lib/default
and lib/test directories as specified by my configuration.

Now, IvyDE is no longer linking jars from those directories, but is now
using the ivy cache as configured in ivy-conf.xml. If I remove the
defaultCache attribute it will use the default cache settings.

What might be preventing IvyDE from using the lib/* directories?

regards

Mark