ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Nascif Abousalh-Neto" <Nascif.AbousalhN...@sas.com>
Subject OSGi backend?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 20:58:01 GMT
Hi everybody,

In my company we have a jar repository that implements the OSGi spec. It is basically a large
directory with the same structure you would find under the Eclipse IDE "plugins" directory.
Each of our jar files is stored as an Eclipse plugin, or as an OSGi bundle.

>From my first reading of the  Ivy documentation, I believe I would be able to just configure
a filesystem resolver to point to the repository with the appropriate pattern. But just out
of curiosity, I thought I would ask to see if anybody has already implemented it since it
and/or has suggestions on a different approach.

Thanks,
  Nascif