ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Bourzeix, Hervé <Herve.Bourz...@Genesys.com>
Subject RE: ApacheCon Talk
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 16:04:57 GMT
hello,

I like Ivy and I would like to bring more people involved ! so here is my comments :

I would add a word on how ivy is doing compared to Maven dependency system.
have section with the following title : Why you should use ivy ?
Overall, I found slides a bit heavy, I would try to avoid too long sentence. Focus on the
idea, you will be there to explain.

otherwise, it's sounds good , good luck!

regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: Xavier Hanin [mailto:xavier.hanin@gmail.com]
Sent: vendredi 9 mars 2007 14:59
To: ivy-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: ApacheCon Talk

Hi Ivy users,

As you probablu alreaday know I'll give a talk at next ApacheCon Europe :
http://www.eu.apachecon.com/program/talk/47

I've just started preparing the slides, and I would like to gather some
feedback. Obviously without the talk it's more difficult to get an opinion,
but anyway, if you have time the very early draft of the slides is available
here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ivy/core/trunk/doc/presentations/apache-con-2007/slides.ppt

Any feedback would be strongly appreciated!

- Xavier