ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Talk
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 17:23:28 GMT
Thanks to your feedback I've updated the slides to integrate your
suggestions. I haven't tested if I'll have enough time with those slides, it
may be a bit too long now.

Tell me what you think would be the best to cut down if I need time. And
give me your feedback on the changes, especially on Maven / Ivy comparison,
I wan't to be as fair as possible, so I'll welcome any comment.

Thanks for your time,

- Xavier