ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Talk
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 16:12:39 GMT
On 3/9/07, Bourzeix, Hervé <Herve.Bourzeix@genesys.com> wrote:

> hello,
>
> I like Ivy and I would like to bring more people involved ! so here is my
> comments :
>
> I would add a word on how ivy is doing compared to Maven dependency
> system.

I don't make such a comparison but I try to talk a lot about flexibility,
and that's the major difference between the two IMO.

have section with the following title : Why you should use ivy ?

Yes, this is approximately what Nascif is suggesting too, this is a missing
point.

Overall, I found slides a bit heavy, I would try to avoid too long sentence.
> Focus on the idea, you will be there to explain.

Yes, but once you will have heard my english, you will love to see long
sentences :-) I'm kidding, I will try to make lighter sentences.

otherwise, it's sounds good , good luck!

Thanks, hope I'll see you there!

- Xavier

regards,