ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Talk
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 14:31:47 GMT
On 3/9/07, Gilles Scokart <gscokart@gmail.com> wrote:

> I like very much the look of the presentation (specially the demo page).

Thanks!

The content seems rather complete, but I'm wondering if it will not be too
> long (especially with 3 demos).  Did you already test it?

No, not yet. The demos shouldn't take too long, but if during my tests I see
it takes too long, I think I will remove the first one (which is the most
basic one, but it should only takes two minutes to show that it's working
like I explain in the slides)

Just two minor remarks: There is no slide about the future of ivy,

Yes, this is a good point. The problem is that I have to finish the slides
for March 23rd, but things will have changed until  the conference. So I
think I'll add a slide without being too specific, and correct it if I need
before the talk.

and I'm
> wondering if the integration with maven should not be more highlighted.

Yes, this is an important point, maybe I can highlight it with the first
contact, explaining that it actually pulls artifacts and metadata from
maven2 repo.

(I
> know, I just said that it might already be too long...)
>
> Anyway, the slides are very nice, and I hope to be at Amsterdam to see it
> in
> live.

I hope I'll see you there too :-)

Thanks for your feedback,