ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy projects; day-to-day usage in IDEs
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 12:53:40 GMT
On 3/7/07, Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jbq@apache.org> wrote:

> * Xavier Hanin:
>
> > And where is the IvyDE (I know where are the sources) ...
> >
> > http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/
>
> Good to know, but Google doesn't know it:
>
> link:incubator.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/
>
> Your search - link:incubator.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/ - did not match
> any documents.
>
> Are you sure the page /ivy/links.html is being indexed?

I think so, but the link on that page was not correct until monday, so maybe
it will take longer. Another problem for google is the format we use which
is not really standard, and as such it may cause troubles for web
crawler.This is something requiring some investigation....

- Xavier

And this search also presents weird results: