ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy projects; day-to-day usage in IDEs
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 07:22:15 GMT
On 3/5/07, Blšták Peter <peter.blstak@softec.sk> wrote:

> Nice feature.
> Where is the patch ?

The patch is attached to the corresponding issue in JIRA, but JIRA is still
pending migration to apache (I will send another e-mail to talk about that
on the ivy-dev list). If you want to get the patch now the only thing you
can do is check the migration issue and look in the import zip:

And where is the IvyDE (I know where are the sources) ...

http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/

and kind of roadmap for Ivy and IvyDE.

Difficult to say, it depends on committers availability and on the
contributions. I will discuss that on another thread on the ivy-dev mailing
list, and then report on this list if we reach some kind of consensus.

- Xavier

P.