ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Really nasty problem - dynamic revs are not being replaced in 1.4.1
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 10:34:07 GMT
On 3/3/07, Stephen Nesbitt <snesbitt@cobaltgroup.com> wrote:

> All:
>
> Does anyone know about circumstances where dynamic revs are not being
> replaced with static identifiers in the published ivy file under ivy
> 1.4.1.

See IVY-404. In your case I don't think it's exactly the same problem as
IVY-404, because you don't seem to use branches, but I think it may be
related to your extrra attribute (ModuleType). Try without and see if it
works. If it does open a new issue explaining the problem, it should be
pretty easy to fix since I think it's the same kind of problem than IVY-404.

- Xavier

Attached are two files - the base ivy file and the resolved file. Note