ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: publishing to the big maven2 repository
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 14:59:24 GMT

> Is there any documentation on the process for publishing (non-apache)
> artifacts to the official m2 repository, through Ivy?
No, the only documentation available is the maven documentation on the
subject. We don't have any Ivy specific way to do it, so I don't see
what you really mean.

> If not, what do I have to do? I know I wont need signoff, just a bugrep
> to the maven bug list, but I need to set all the poms up...
I'm sorry, but I don't see what you mean. If you want to publish
artifacts to the m2 repository I guess you have to provide poms, since
it's an m2 repository, not an Ivy one. But I guess you know their
policy better than me, so I'm a little bit confused by your question.
Could you elaborate?

Xavier