ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Crystal, Mayer" <mayer.crys...@gs.com>
Subject RE: Newbie questions
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:44:34 GMT
Thanks for the suggestions.  I've decided to take the 'simpler' road of
doing what John suggested.  I've already implemented a converter from my
current repository and I've updated the list of patterns for the
resolver...  Things seem to working pretty well :)

Thanks again,
Mayer

-----Original Message-----
From: John Gill [mailto:llignhoj@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 9:24 AM
To: ivy-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Newbie questions

I was faced with a similar problem, and what I did was write a program
that converted the legacy files into ivy files and then use a dual
resolver.

To make it easy to read one XML file and write the other one. I got the
xsd for ivy.xml files, and wrote another for the legacy xml file that I
wanted to convert into ivy, and then used XMLBeans to create a library
to read the legacy files and write the ivy.xml files.

--
Regards,
John Gill