ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gregoire Henry" <ghynxm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does configuration be transitive ??
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 21:24:55 GMT
Wow !

Normal way is Ivy way .. no problem ;-)

The fact is that some revisions comes from ibiblio import with
compile,master,runtime .... configuration and somes come from my own adds in
the repository (private repository) , so i've just published a "light"
configuration for the more recent module ...

I think that using fallback will resolve my problem (i've missed this option
in documentation .. sorry), anyway for further improvment in document