ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gregoire Henry" <ghynxm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to make fileset of resolved dependencies
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:07:12 GMT
Hello

Just a little answer to your question ...
I personnaly use retrieve task fro bring back all dependencies in my project
, but i define specifics configurations for each kind of artifact my project
will generate
for example, in one of my project , i have a "client" configuration and an
"application" configuration each of them will be "retrieve" in a specific
subdir of "lib" directory ...

All i need to do after that is to create some filelist or path with ant .

In this case if a dependency have to be modified , i just have to modify the
ivy file, but the build file remains inchanged...

HTH

Greg

PS : BTW this case could leave to have multiple occurences of the same jar
in several lib subdir, but i don't find other solution to have my build the
less dependent from ivy ...