ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject get default ivy dir & local repository
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 20:18:54 GMT
Okay, I am using a couple of the example build.xmls to
implement the general way I want my Ivy-enabled builds
to work, and I'm getting close.

<target name="clean-local" depends="configure">
  <delete
dir="${ivy.local.default.root}/${ant.project.name}"/>
</target>

but I want to use default Ivy settings.  I'm using
1.4, and my configure target is simply:

<ivy:configure />

I can see in the verbose log that Ivy constructs the
default user dir.  Is there any way I can use the
extension API to make Ivy set a property so I can
un-publish my local artifacts, while still using the
default configuration?

TIA,
Matt

Want to start your own business?