ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "steve neo" <steve...@gmail.com>
Subject how can I use maven2 repository?
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 13:22:12 GMT
My basic idea is create ivy.xml file to get artifact from maven2
repository. For example, for hibernate, I create a ivy.xml

<ivy-module version="1.1">
<info organization="hibernate" module="hibernate" revision="3.2">
<dependencies>
</dependencies>
</ivy-module>

I will put this ivy.xml to my private server, e.g.,
"www.myserver.com/ivyrep/hibernate/hibernate/3.2/ivy-3.2.xml"

I don't want to put hibernate-3.2.jar file into my repository. I hope
ivy could get hibernate jar file from lbiblio maven2 repository  as
well, like its dependencies.

But, whatever I tried, ivy always try to get hibernate jar file from
my server. It is quite frustrated.

So, my questions are,  could ivy use maven2 repository seamless? How?
Does ivy.xml file must be deployed with a corresponding jar file?

Best,
Steve Ni