ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Ivy projects; day-to-day usage in IDEs
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:10:51 GMT
I am just getting my feet wet in Ivy and haven't yet
managed to work this out for myself:  In e.g. Eclipse
(but I'd like to know about IDEA and other IDEs as
well), what is the generally accepted "right way" of
working with Ivy?  Using Ant builds exclusively, for
starters?  What about latest-integration builds +
classpaths + code completion, etc.?  Hopefully this
gives you an idea of the kinds of issues and pitfalls
I am thinking of, and will allow some of you to
explain how they tend to work (or not) with Ivy in an
IDE.

Thanks,
Matt

Be a PS3 game guru.