ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Nesbitt <snesb...@cobaltgroup.com>
Subject Really nasty problem - dynamic revs are not being replaced in 1.4.1
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 01:58:14 GMT
All:

Does anyone know about circumstances where dynamic revs are not being
replaced with static identifiers in the published ivy file under ivy
1.4.1.

Attached are two files - the base ivy file and the resolved file. Note
that none of the dynamic revs have been replaced with static identifiers.
I have checked the reports and they do contain the static identifiers.

I have tried adding replacedynamicrev="true" as part of the publish
without success.

Any ideas on where to start looking. This really has a bad impact on my
reproduceability ;-)

-steve
--

Stephen Nesbitt