ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Using the ivy cache as a fall back if you don't have an internet connection
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 07:58:40 GMT
What I do is using two ivy configuration files.  One online, and one
offline.  I select one or the other by setting a property in the ant script
(by using -D...  or by having an target offline called before the real
target).

In the offline configuration I use an other resolver : the CacheResolver
(I'm sure it is documented yet, but it is present in 1.4).  This Resolver
uses the ivy cache as a repository.

I hope it help,

Gilles